• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Poecilotheria metallica slings

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
NOW ACCEPTING PAYPAL PAYMENTS!!!!!! VERY LOW PRICE FEDEX OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!!!

Beautiful Poecilotheria metallica slings at a bargain price! Only $85 each!!! Place your orders now because these babies won't last long! They are 1" in span and grow very quickly! Don't miss out on a classic! Shipping is via FEDEX OVERNIGHT AND ONLY $30!!!!! I dare you to beat that shipping price with FedEx overnight shipping! Have a wonderful day, folks.... :)

TOS: MUST BE PRESENT TO SIGN FOR PACKAGE. IF PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO COURIER FACILITY AFTER ATTEMPTED DELIVERY, LAG IS VOID AND NO REFUND GIVEN. MUST INFORM ME OF ANY ISSUES WITHIN 2 HOURS OF DELIVERY. FAILURE TO FOLLOW TOS WILL RESULT IN VOID LAG AND NO REFUND. HEAT/COOL PACKS INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. THANKS FOLKS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME ENJOYING YOUR HOBBY! :)

PAYMENT: GOOGLE WALLET AND PAYPAL.

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
Well I've been busy with family and such, My daughter just had my 1st grand child.
I'm not a steady dealer so I don't really buy for resale. I'm a collector/breeder that ends up with surplus from time to time.
Whenever I decide on a breeding program I'll buy 6 to 12 slings and raise up to near adult. Keep a few female and males then sell the rest off.
Nice to see your still at it...

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well I've been busy with family and such, My daughter just had my 1st grand child.
I'm not a steady dealer so I don't really buy for resale. I'm a collector/breeder that ends up with surplus from time to time.
Whenever I decide on a breeding program I'll buy 6 to 12 slings and raise up to near adult. Keep a few female and males then sell the rest off.
Nice to see your still at it...

Oh yeah....Ain't no slowin' me down, lol. Congrats on the new baby!!!! :)

Latest posts