• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please, please, please...

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
... tell me how bad I am. I have the "buy more Ts" urge and I really mustn't at least not for another month. So how do I stop this need?

Eavlynn

3 Year Member
... tell me how bad I am. I have the "buy more Ts" urge and I really mustn't at least not for another month. So how do I stop this need?
No one has developed a treatment or cure for this urge. Affected individuals are left to no choice but to deal with the urge or to satiate it, relief through satisfying the urge is only temporary :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Eavlynn and @Pasodama I know but normally I can ease the agony by rehousing some of the others but I need some new containers too. I shall never last out until March.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I think you should go ahead and purchase some containers.:D

I couldn't hold out, myself, so a T order was placed yesterday.
The "bad" thing? I still want more. LoL

The trouble is my daughter is getting married again at the beginning of March so my money this month is for a wedding outfit. The containers and Ts will be ordered together so it'll cost a fair bit.

Eavlynn

3 Year Member
I'm already planning my next pickups. I like to get my Ts from reptile shows and expos since shipping throws me into a blind panic. Having them with me from the time of purchase is much less stressful :) for me and for them, I'm sure.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm already planning my next pickups. I like to get my Ts from reptile shows and expos since shipping throws me into a blind panic. Having them with me from the time of purchase is much less stressful :) for me and for them, I'm sure.

Mine will be coming from Poland in a nice warm van

Redacted

3 Year Member
I think I got it! Tarantula of the Month club!!!! Sign up for one year = 12 randomly-chosen Ts. Huh, huh?????

Last edited:

Pasodama

3 Year Member
The trouble is my daughter is getting married again at the beginning of March so my money this month is for a wedding outfit. The containers and Ts will be ordered together so it'll cost a fair bit.

Ohhhh, I see.
Well, that is an excellent reason, to hold out and wait, to get your next Ts.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
just think how great those T's will look in the wedding outfit, and how pissed your daughter will be ;)

Latest posts