• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pissed off T's

swimbait

3 Year Member
There are quite a few exotic shops within a 45 minute distance of me that all carry a number of tarantulas. The majority of those tarantulas are ridiculously priced but they are available. I've got a new shop 5 min up the road from me with a decent selection of T's with decent prices too

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
There are quite a few exotic shops within a 45 minute distance of me that all carry a number of tarantulas. The majority of those tarantulas are ridiculously priced but they are available. I've got a new shop 5 min up the road from me with a decent selection of T's with decent prices too
Extremely jealous, but happy for you and other arachnid lovers near you. (still envious tho)

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Only local place here to buy them is the occassional abused T in petsmart, but i won't buy them, i only buy slings.

I'm happy buying online and paying shipping.

@swimbait Curious how those local shops compare to online prices + shipping?

swimbait

3 Year Member
Only local place here to buy them is the occassional abused T in petsmart, but i won't buy them, i only buy slings.

I'm happy buying online and paying shipping.

@swimbait Curious how those local shops compare to online prices + shipping?

Our main shops here, scales n tails, have pretty high prices for the T's. It'd be a much better deal to order online and pay shipping if you were getting several spiders. However this new shop by me, doesn't have horrible prices although they are still higher I prefer to pay. They had some 1.5" H macs for 30, 2-2.5" A.avics for 25, other things too I just don't remember prices. I think they have P. regalis 3" for 45$. It's nice to have for those impulse buys when you get the itch, but I do 90% of my shopping online. We have reptile expos too, and sometimes you can find some really good deals there too.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh you need to share that...it's not working for me, I said originally if I could have six I'd be content....13 T's and a jumping spider later....
..-sobs- it was all LIES!
I'm only going to get a couple more, of my most wanted, I don't want so many I can't enjoy them all, keeping it a hobby not a chore

ummm....how many makes it a chore guys?
World of water in Blackpool was where I got them from. Have a few more slings too. The Balfouri are going straight up for sale though. £20 each or 2 for £35. I am only making a fiver but I have one alead so will let others have the pleasure. Thay are approx 3cm (unsexed).

Rockpython

3 Year Member
'Nuff said.
20160102_132940.jpg

Tuskedwings

3 Year Member
So far mine is opposite. Retreats to his hide anytime you get near his enclosure. He did come out to watch while I was feeding the others last night, but when I opened his enclosure he ran back to his hide and did the ostrich in the sand. Just went in enough to cover his eyes.
Lol sounds cute

BLUE BEAUTY

3 Year Member
I saw a Bird eater in a enclosure at 95 degrees with care instructions for a pink toe and enclosure too small. The abdomen looked tiny compared to the rest of it. Went around the corner of the aisle and saw pink toes in a terrestrial set up also 90 degrees. I just had to set the store employee straight. They didn't look good.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've always thought the rcf was the best looking obt. You don't see them for sale much here, though admittedly I haven't been looking. Burrowers rank low on my list, even the gorgeous ones.

Latest posts