• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pipe dreams no more!!!

Arachnes' Acolyte

3 Year Member
Not new to hobby but new to forums. At one point I had 100+ Ts and like a silly person....I sold them. However, it's always been my dream to breed in quantity and be a dealer...lol definitely not for the money but...it's what I want to do in life! So....in the next few years I'm going hard! I'm hoping to meet other passionate people and maybe buy sell and trade! Hopefully do some breeding logs.....make videos....the whole 9!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have 80 something invertebrates, mostly tarantulas with some scorps and whipspiders thrown in :) Currently have a gravid Lp and two A anax, should be getting sacs soon. Favorite genus is Phormictopus, with Pamphobeteus and Theraphosa coming in second :D

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
Welcome to the group. You shouldn't have any trouble finding what u need here and if it's not right here, SOMEONE will know where to get it or at least point u in the right direction. Good luck I hope u go as far as you wish :)

Latest posts