• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pandinus Forum [pandinusforum.forumotion.com]

Lioth

3 Year Member
A new forum I have made, but without any help. Well I'm not sure why but I can't find any scorpion enthusiasts to get and help me with the forum at all. It might be because it's a new community and some people don't like me for some reason. I hope you guys are not the same; if you want to be moderator or admin just contact me there. As far as I've searched on the internet there are no forums for Emperor Scorpions, so I decided to make the Pforum! It's not fully completed yet but I hope it'll be a big forum one day. I don't like abandoning things, you know. :p Please join if you can!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Good luck with it Lioth. :) I am sure you will find folks who are interested over time. I have never kept scorpions of any sort, though I find them interesting.

Lioth

3 Year Member
Not much luck lately. Can't start good threads with information because there are no good source and my experiences aren't enough, nobody could be able to help me with it either. The members are most likely in other populated forums and they probably don't see a reason why they should register in an empty forum. Just notifying that at this rate I really might have to abandon the forum..

Lioth

3 Year Member
Don't worry Ken, I was not exactly expecting you to help me much (no offense ofc). I'm just, you know, positive that there is always a scorpion enthusiasts on every invert or tarantula forum. One person or another might magically come around and mod the forum. You're right.. I should be just patient..

Latest posts