• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Pamphobeteus sp. "Mascara" male PRICE REDUCTION!!!

BobBarley

3 Year Member
Pricing:
Asking a now REDUCED $100 not including shipping!
This species can easily go for $200 for a 2" sling!

I have an immature male 4" Pamphobeteus sp. "Mascara" for sale. He has molted with me once and has been confirmed male. Very pretty species, voracious eater! Last molt was about 2 months ago. Help get this locality established in the U.S.!!!

Photo of actual specimen:
img_1434-jpg.238538

Trades:
I am not really looking to trade at the moment, unless you could offer a breeding/sexed pair of a NW species of tarantula.

TOS

2-3 day shipping is usually $20-30 while overnight is usually $40-60. Depends on ZIP and could be more or less than the prices given.

Sexing
All inverts listed as either female or male has either been confirmed by a molt or (in the case of a mature male) is a mature male.

Shipping Policy
I AM NOT responsible for carrier delays. Any delays longer than 5 hours will violate my TOS for LAG. Note, there may sometimes be exceptions depending on circumstances. I ship with ShipYourReptiles.com or FedEx. Price of shipping will depend on buyer's zip code. Will only ship Monday - Wednesday.

Payment Policy
I accept Paypal.

Live Arrival Guarantee
I offer live arrival guarantee (LAG) on all shipments shipped overnight. No LAG on 2-3 shipping.

Dead On Arrival DOA Policy
For DOA, the following criteria must be met: you must contact me within 3 hours of delivery, you must send a picture of said DOA.

Refund or Replacement Policy
If all of the requirements above are met. I will offer a refund of the cost of the animal ONLY.

Selling Policy
I have the right to refuse to do business or communicate with anyone at my discretion.

DOA Trade Policy
In case of a DOA on my end, I will attempt to replace the invert at my cost, if that is not possible, we can work out new terms to the trade and send a different specimen(s). If all else fails, you'll get a money amount equal to the cost of the specimen.