• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

P. Metallica (UK)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Are there any UK based hobbyists with a P. Metallica for sale. Prefer a sexed female SA/A if possible but will consider any size. My Female recently passed away and her enclosure needs a new resident. Please help as I am missing this species very much from my collection. Please send message if you are able to help me. Thank you
***** also listed in the wanted ads *****

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
I get all my Tsfrom the spider shop and tarantulas bristol, both online shops. I recently got 3 p metalica slings from the spider shop, im sure when i was looking though tarantulas bristol had an adult female for sale.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I get all my Tsfrom the spider shop and tarantulas bristol, both online shops. I recently got 3 p metalica slings from the spider shop, im sure when i was looking though tarantulas bristol had an adult female for sale.
Thanks Will check it out.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They have a 6cm for sale but no mention of an adult. Have messaged to check. Thanks

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

Latest posts