• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Other Hobbies

Rich Kaminski

3 Year Member
yeah well I think I went a bit too big. At almost 3 feet long, its a monster tat. Its healing, but without some issuses, just can't wait for it to heal, it is truly driving me nuts....

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
2012-09-23 11.39.31.jpg
me being a zombie (my friends all said the make up made me look ten year younger.)

Atx13

3 Year Member
My other hobbies: I play World of warcraft in my spare time, watch football, toddler wrestling( i have a 3 year old son) . I work second shift, so dont have much time to do anything during the week. lol

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm an avid hiker and fisher. I'm trying to get into hunting too. I love the outdoors, and, of course, computers! ;)

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I try to camp whenever possible, I'm also an avid reader (horror, sci-fi, fantasy mostly), I write and I'm a gamer....along with being a mommy to really great 7 year old boy :D

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I forgot to add in my previous post. I'm big into Hockey, Play, watch, Rabid Fan. .. It's a tough year for me lol

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes I heard that I don't think you have much national hunt racing either. I'm not a fan from the horses point of view.

Sarah Joy

3 Year Member
Do you guys have any other hobbies or things you enjoy doing?

I for one am an avid baker! I love making pastry, cookies, and cakes.

I also love hiking and reading.

I love anything that has to do with small scale farming, cheese making, charcuterie, fiber spinning, canning, gardening (especially natives, edibles, and carnivorous plants), and composting. :)

What about you?

I am a reader. I love horror, fantasy, true crime, and I have a weird fascination with serial killers and dictators (not a big difference). I am trying to learn to play the bass, and I love to camp. It stays so cold up here that the moment we get above 30 degrees I try to stay outside in the sun.

Atx13

3 Year Member
I think I have all his collections of short stories laying around here somewhere. Used to love reading his work.

Latest posts