• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Orange Baboons 2i FS/T

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have about 100 of these guys good to go.
bred by me, and freshly molted into 2i
Price is $5 each + shipping of your choosing (ranges from $12-$40)
Quantity discounts available.

I reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone.

Eightleggedchris

3 Year Member
Im glad you put up a pic of the slings, mines brown with an orange abdomen i was beginning to think it wouldn't turn orange haha wish i lived in the states I'd have bought about 5 to breed myself haha

KIM QUY

3 Year Member
Got 3 from Kenny and they are growing like weeds and very cute to watch. They spin so much web, then cover it all up with debris to make it looks like the substrate. All dig tunnels, and hide in it with their cute orange butts poking out. All three are aggressive eaters (eating dance, stalking, wrestling, etc.) and VERY FAST. They spent two days in transit and still very active when arrived. I"m embarrassed to say it took me like 45 min - 1 hr. to transfer them into their new homes.:( While transferring one in the bath tub, I blinked, and he/she are half way up the wall. :mad:
Still trying to find a way to break the news to my parents the next time they visit. ("Mom, Dad, I don't just have one big giant spider anymore, I have 3 more...and they are very poisonous...but don't worry...my EpiPen is always with me...:D). I'm planning on just hiding them away, until they are ~5", who can resists 5" OBT's charm? with their threat poses?:p