• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Omothymus Violaceopes for sale

Jian

3 Year Member
5.0 Omothymus Violaceopes $ 180
0.13 Omothymus Violaceopes $ 400

0.15 Omothymus Violaceopes $ 40

Attachments

• IMG_2049.JPG
    IMG_2049.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm a bit confused so perhaps you can help me out here. You have 5 male L. violaceopes (name was changed back at the end of September I believe so it's no longer considered Omothymus) and 28 female L. violaceopes? My questions for you is are any of them mature? Could you offer sizes in your ad? Are you willing to ship? Are you shipping within the US or internationally? Do you offer LAG? What are your TOS? Perhaps if you add the answer to these questions in your ad, you may get positive results. :). Just trying to help.....also, probably the most important question of them all: do you have any reviews or links to reviews on another website/forum? Thanks!! :)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm a bit confused so perhaps you can help me out here. You have 5 male L. violaceopes (name was changed back at the end of September I believe so it's no longer considered Omothymus) and 28 female L. violaceopes? My questions for you is are any of them mature? Could you offer sizes in your ad? Are you willing to ship? Are you shipping within the US or internationally? Do you offer LAG? What are your TOS? Perhaps if you add the answer to these questions in your ad, you may get positive results. :). Just trying to help.....also, probably the most important question of them all: do you have any reviews or links to reviews on another website/forum? Thanks!! :)
This^