• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

October Photo Contest Discussion!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They always look great After molting i love them When there colours are Sharp. Some of Mine are a Bit fat and shabby looking at the Moment but They are So sweet I Really love them.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I still Think They are the Best looking though, there is Not much to rival them on Looks.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ive just realised Ive got 13 red knees which is supposed to be unlucky So Yeh i need some more. There was a quite famous tarantula Keeper i used to live near and i got My first red knee slings from, his house was amazing he had well over a thousand spiders, hundreds of red knees, Ive always wanted My house to be like That :)
When My first red knee matured and i gave him to a breeder i promised myself i Would never be without One. I cant explain What it is i love So much about them.

TJB13

3 Year Member
I use my phone for a lot of my pictures. Have to take many, lots are blurry. Adjusting the sharpness clears them up a bit...too much makes them look awful.

Latest posts