• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

OBT

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
OBT's are awesome! I was unsure about it at first, but Kenny gave me some awesome advice, and now I can't imagine not having Chaos here! She's our true architect, and definitely gorgeous!

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Wow...are they arboreal or terrestrial? If they have a significantly venomous bite, do you think it's safe to have them in the same house as small children? (I have younger siblings.) Of course I would never let anyone's hands in the cage, or try to handle it.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They are semi-arboreal, but mine seems to act more terrestrial now that I've moved her into a bigger home. They do have a significant bite, and I do have small animals and a 7 year old son. I've taught him to respect all of our T's, he is very aware that none of their cages/enclosures are to be messed with and I am very careful with her and always make sure her cage is closed securely.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A couple pics.
remains of the sac with a few slings still inside.

and some beautiful 2nd instar Orange Baboons...(about 20 in this photo)

Latest posts