• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Newbie here!

Micky

3 Year Member
Hello everyone,
Im new to this forum, so please bare wtih me while i try to navigate my way around, i have been in the hobby for many many years, i started the hobby with Tara my Chile Rose, who has since gone on to have multiple babies, and has made a great mum,
my favourite tarantula of all time has to the be the Brachypelma Smithi, i adore them, their attitude, hair flicking and colouring,
I currently own 11 tarantulas, soon to be 12, i dont do quantity, would rather stick with quality and enjoy them each and individually, i love rearing slings, as love to keep records of them, when i get them straight from the sac, and photograph them as they grown, currently i have my Legs whos a b.smithi, last molt was showing as a boy, but hes still not huge, so hoping as he grows he is actually a she, as had since 2014!!
so thats my story anyway, hello everyone, ha ha

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello everyone,
Im new to this forum, so please bare wtih me while i try to navigate my way around, i have been in the hobby for many many years, i started the hobby with Tara my Chile Rose, who has since gone on to have multiple babies, and has made a great mum,
my favourite tarantula of all time has to the be the Brachypelma Smithi, i adore them, their attitude, hair flicking and colouring,
I currently own 11 tarantulas, soon to be 12, i dont do quantity, would rather stick with quality and enjoy them each and individually, i love rearing slings, as love to keep records of them, when i get them straight from the sac, and photograph them as they grown, currently i have my Legs whos a b.smithi, last molt was showing as a boy, but hes still not huge, so hoping as he grows he is actually a she, as had since 2014!!
so thats my story anyway, hello everyone, ha ha
Hey Micky, your so fine, your so fine glad you joined, hey Micky......sorry couldn't resist. Lmao
Welcome to the forum. Great to have another UK member. Really great people on here all willing to help newbies and experienced alike. don't forget to share pictures, we love pictures ☺

Micky

3 Year Member
Hahaha I was reading that and singing hey Micky at the same time! I'm a sad sack! Haha, I have posted pics but think I posted in wrong area!
Plus had a total memory block as been extremely ill the last 2wks and couldn't think of the generic names! So put salmon pink instead of L.Paraybha or however its spelt!!! Haha

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hahaha I was reading that and singing hey Micky at the same time! I'm a sad sack! Haha, I have posted pics but think I posted in wrong area!
Plus had a total memory block as been extremely ill the last 2wks and couldn't think of the generic names! So put salmon pink instead of L.Paraybha or however its spelt!!! Haha
Ha ha.....me too, was running through my head as I typed. post pics wherever you like. seen your Brachypelma boheimi already. very nice. The Gallery section usually gets seen at the top of the forum page so more may spot it rather then in one of the categories though. You can set up your own albums too and hen just loads of pics in there....like I do (a lot!) ☺

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ha ha.....me too, was running through my head as I typed. post pics wherever you like. seen your Brachypelma boheimi already. very nice. The Gallery section usually gets seen at the top of the forum page so more may spot it rather then in one of the categories though. You can set up your own albums too and hen just loads of pics in there....like I do (a lot!) ☺
Edit..... just noticed you have found the Gallery

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi and welcome. I'll look forward to seeing photos of your bunch, we love seeing pictures of others Ts on here.

Latest posts