• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Tarantula.

southeastgunguy

3 Year Member
Well I have only been into keeping tarantulas for about 3 weeks and this weekend I decided to expand my collection. I (rescued) an A. avicularia from pet land. I built my own enclosure from a 5.5 gallon tank. I believe it's a male because of the hooks on it's front legs but he's really to small to tell.
uploadfromtaptalk1400550180156.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1400550211276.jpg

StoptheInsanity

3 Year Member
Well I have only been into keeping tarantulas for about 3 weeks and this weekend I decided to expand my collection. I (rescued) an A. avicularia from pet land. I built my own enclosure from a 5.5 gallon tank. I believe it's a male because of the hooks on it's front legs but he's really to small to tell. View attachment 5620View attachment 5621

Awesome set up and T...Just a warning that T's can become an addiction...LOL...I got into them myself just six months ago, and now have 23 with four on the way...Yeah!!!

southeastgunguy

3 Year Member
Well I'm at it again, I got another Avicularia avicularia (this one is a female) she molted the 2nd day I had her. I got a Zilla medium sized vertical enclosure for her. T's are very addictive (like everyone warned me) lol. I have a Green Bottle Blue 3/4 " spiderling on the way also.
uploadfromtaptalk1402098678260.jpg

2G33K4U

3 Year Member
I saved a Avic Avic from Petco the idiots had no idea how to take care of it. nothing for it to climb on so it hid under a log.

I actually had to reach in and get it everyone in store was deathly afraid to catch it.

Latest posts