• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New T Unit

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have been busy this week putting together and re wiring this unit, it`s an ex shop display which I got from my Friends Reptile shop.
Time to fill it up:):T::T::T::T::T::T:
DSC_2704.JPG
DSC_2707.JPG

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
Oh my! That looks like nonstop fun for days/ weeks/ months on end!

Enjoy the project and be sure to share pictures along the way!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Very nice! I envy you. I have heavy duty, ugly plastic shelves and mostly sterlite enclosures:D Also, LC, I like your pics you're always posting, you should put them all in one thread, so I can find the ones I like best a little easier..like Nicolas and Austin and Enn and..well, you get the point. I cant really complain though, I've taken very few pics and haven't updated my own...
Btw, if you have one already and I didn't find it, feel free to give me a one day ban. I deserve it.

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Very nice! I envy you. I have heavy duty, ugly plastic shelves and mostly sterlite enclosures:D Also, LC, I like your pics you're always posting, you should put them all in one thread, so I can find the ones I like best a little easier..like Nicolas and Austin and Enn and..well, you get the point. I cant really complain though, I've taken very few pics and haven't updated my own...
Btw, if you have one already and I didn't find it, feel free to give me a one day ban. I deserve it.
Thanks Mass
I`ve got 3 of those units in all, my friend was dumping them as he has had/having the shop revamped, the other 2 are slightly different both 6,7ft high, but the others have 2 large tanks top and bottom, top tank divided in 2 , one unit has T`s in, the other houses my Boa in the bottom tank and the top 2 are empty still, planning to put the T stirmi in there when the time comes, will do my best with posts and Photo`s:)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ahhh, the stirmi baby. One of my favorites! Far as im concerned, they're cuter than even avic babies :) If I successfully breed mine I may die of happiness when they reach 2i. I'm not sure I'd even sell more than a few :D I have a screensaver showing a baby and a VERY large adult. My two females and one male are all around 8" legspan. Fingers crossed!

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ahhh, the stirmi baby. One of my favorites! Far as im concerned, they're cuter than even avic babies :) If I successfully breed mine I may die of happiness when they reach 2i. I'm not sure I'd even sell more than a few :D I have a screensaver showing a baby and a VERY large adult. My two females and one male are all around 8" legspan. Fingers crossed!
My little Cognac not sure if M/F , needs rehousing again soon, runs round like a Lunatic when I take the top of the enclosure, little pig as well when it come to feeding.:D

Latest posts