• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New T Owner And New To The Forum!

InsertInvert

3 Year Member
I love her SO much! I may be having a bad day and I can always just watch her to make it better. She is great! Her burrow isn't much of a burrow though. lol! It's really just a dip in her sub in the back of her hide. I thought she would make a tunnel or at least a longer/deeper burrow.

Taylynn

3 Year Member
Woohoo! My first baby is a g. pulchra too! I will be getting her (haha) next Tuesday. Her name is Elise (or Gomez if its a male) and I'm currently expanding out my eco-earth and poking holes in her deli cup. I'm so excited and anxious I can't stand it! How big is your baby?

Oh hello, 2 inches. You said that. LOL. Mine is 1.75 ^_^

Last edited:

Taylynn

3 Year Member
Well I don't have her yet, but Scoolman was kind enough to send me photos of my wee fuzzy. Here she is. <3

20140414_221541.jpg

Taylynn

3 Year Member
Thank you! I might just keel over when I get her next Tuesday. And fun! We can definitely be Pulchra buddies since our babies are about the same age and such. :D

InsertInvert

3 Year Member
Like, G. Pulchra is velvety black, and B. Boehmei is reddish orange. And great! I'd love to hear all about her! And great name!

Latest posts