• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

NEW SPIDERS. Just seen this, I want a pea**** spider.

londelsh

3 Year Member
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/new-spiders-found-australia-including-10200090
Screenshot_20170411-125102.png

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
SOOOO many awesome Australian spiders. Only one I have ever been able to acquire was a Redback (Latrodectus hasselti). Hoping other options open up for us hobbyists at some point? Thanks for posting.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
SOOOO many awesome Australian spiders. Only one I have ever been able to acquire was a Redback (Latrodectus hasselti). Hoping other options open up for us hobbyists at some point? Thanks for posting.
I heard its not easy to get Aussie spiders. Or even any animal. Off topic of spiders i'd like a Aussie frilled lizard. Most come from Indonesia for pets.

Pasodama

3 Year Member
There are a fair variety of Pea**** spiders.
Quite small but have loved these beautiful spiders since I first learned of them.
No idea whether, or not, they can be acquired though.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I heard its not easy to get Aussie spiders. Or even any animal. Off topic of spiders i'd like a Aussie frilled lizard. Most come from Indonesia for pets.
My top of the list "want list" spider is.......

dang_20_big.jpg

Bad A&%!!! Look at the fangs on this monster. Australian mouse spider from the Missulena genus. Almost given up hope of ever owning one but hopefully some day :(