• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Moderator

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I'd like to welcome @Martin Oosthuysen to our moderator team. I know Martin will be a great asset to our volunteer moderator staff. He's got a lot of passion for the hobby and he cares a lot about the TF community.
Thanks for giving him a warm welcome and affording him the same respect you would me and the existing moderators.

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'd like to welcome @Martin Oosthuysen to our moderator team. I know Martin will be a great asset to our volunteer moderator staff. He's got a lot of passion for the hobby and he cares a lot about the TF community.
Thanks for giving him a warm welcome and affording him the same respect you would me and the existing moderators.

Hello
Thanks josh,hope I may be able to help and assist and keep this forums name high. Its an honor to have this opportunity, hope I don't disappoint.