• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New member in PA, USA

Eavlynn

3 Year Member
Hello all. I've decided to stop lurking, make a profile, and share my little tarantulas. I've had a G. rosea for a few months now, and have named her Rose. After researching methods of sexing T's, and staring for a while at her most recent molt, I would like to very tentatively think that she is female. However, I'm so far from an expert that I would take my opinion with a truck load of salt. I have also recently acquired a G. pulchripes sling, about 3/4 an inch in size, as well as a B. vagans sling, maybe just shy of 1/2 an inch. The little vagans has been tricky to get a good look at. Unfortunately, I have no photos to post, but I hope to change that when I post my little pretties up according to genus. I hope to learn as much as I can about my little T's, and look forward to meeting all of you.

Thanks for reading!

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi there! Lots of helpful friendly folks here as by now you know if you've been lurking :p
Glad you stuck your nose in the door.
Once you get a camera situated post some molt pictures as well and folks 'might' be able to help out.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Eavlynn, welcome. There's always plenty of great advice here, just ask if you have any worries.

Latest posts