• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Here

MoonWeaver

3 Year Member
Hello, everyone. I'm MoonWeaver, from the midwestern parts of the USA. I am *quite* addicted to this hobby, and expecting Ts #23, 24, and 25 on Tuesday of this week. LOL! That may not seem like that many to some of you, but I started out as an arachnophobe. I look forward to learning as much as I can, and sharing what I learn with others. :)

MoonWeaver

3 Year Member
Hi and welcome :) always glad to meet a fellow addict ;p what type of T's do you have.
We love pictures as well so don't be shy ;)

My list of Ts
0.0.1 A. geniculata
0.1.0 A. chalcodes
0.0.1 A. seemanni
0.0.1 B. albopilosum
0.0.1 B. cabocla
0.0.2 B. emelia
0.0.1 C. cyaneopubescens *
0.0.1 D. fasciatus
0.0.1 Euathlus sp. red
0.1.0 G. porteri
0.0.1 G. pulchra
0.0.1 G. pulchripes
0.0.1 G. rosea
0.0.1 L. klugi *
0.0.1 L. parahybana
0.0.1 L. polycuspulatus *
0.0.1 N. carapoensis
0.0.2 N. chromatus
0.0.1 N. coloratovillosus
0.0.1 N. tripeppi
0.0.1 P. scrofa
0.0.1 P. irminia
0.1.0 T. ockerti

The ones with the * are going to be here Tuesday. Gosh, it's always a fun day when you get Ts at your door!
As far as pics...the only cameras I currently own are web-cams. I plan on getting a good camera soon, though. :) Thanks, all, for the welcome!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My list of Ts
0.0.1 A. geniculata
0.1.0 A. chalcodes
0.0.1 A. seemanni
0.0.1 B. albopilosum
0.0.1 B. cabocla
0.0.2 B. emelia
0.0.1 C. cyaneopubescens *
0.0.1 D. fasciatus
0.0.1 Euathlus sp. red
0.1.0 G. porteri
0.0.1 G. pulchra
0.0.1 G. pulchripes
0.0.1 G. rosea
0.0.1 L. klugi *
0.0.1 L. parahybana
0.0.1 L. polycuspulatus *
0.0.1 N. carapoensis
0.0.2 N. chromatus
0.0.1 N. coloratovillosus
0.0.1 N. tripeppi
0.0.1 P. scrofa
0.0.1 P. irminia
0.1.0 T. ockerti

The ones with the * are going to be here Tuesday. Gosh, it's always a fun day when you get Ts at your door!
As far as pics...the only cameras I currently own are web-cams. I plan on getting a good camera soon, though. :) Thanks, all, for the welcome!
Welcome to the forum. Yes, please try to get a camera (mobile phone cameras are pretty good these days), with such a lovely list of Ts, we would really like to see them. I had 3 new arrivals a couple of days ago too. You are right, the anticipation for that knock on the door and unpacking the little lovelies is something I will never tire of ☺

Latest posts