• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New arrivals from Poland

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
These arrived at 4.30am this morning so I have just got them all rehoused. They're from Jakub at http://spidershop.pl/?lang=en

Orphnaecus philippinus - Vigan
DSCF0232 (2).JPG

Poecilotheria rufilata - Nayyar
DSCF0235 (2).JPG

Omothymus violaceopes - Jurong
DSCF0239 (2).JPG

Thrigmopoeus insignis - Sirsi
DSCF0242 (2).JPG

Ephebopus cyanognathus - Mana
DSCF0250 (2).JPG

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
These arrived at 4.30am this morning so I have just got them all rehoused. They're from Jakub at http://spidershop.pl/?lang=en

Orphnaecus philippinus - Vigan
View attachment 23987

Poecilotheria rufilata - Nayyar
View attachment 23988

Omothymus violaceopes - Jurong
View attachment 23990
Thrigmopoeus insignis - Sirsi
View attachment 23996

Ephebopus cyanognathus - Mana
View attachment 23998
lovely little haul there :) shame about the OBT. I am sure he will sort you out though. I got a couple of the black OBT recently....curiosity more than let else. only £5 each so what the hell...lol.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Phil That would be a BBT :). Are they as bad tempered as the OBT? I can't say I've ever seen them for sale. I got an
Encyocratella olivacea, similar to OBT but with black femurs, and I've only seen it a couple of times in the 6 months I've had it :(

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Phil That would be a BBT :). Are they as bad tempered as the OBT? I can't say I've ever seen them for sale. I got an
Encyocratella olivacea, similar to OBT but with black femurs, and I've only seen it a couple of times in the 6 months I've had it :(
ha ha yes BBT....Only tiny slings atm so can't really tell on attitude but I am expecting a bit of attitude Had seen a couple of times and a guy I know in Liverpool mentioned he had some when I was getting some other from him so have it a go. Interesting to see how they turn out :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Phil Do you have an email address or anything for him? I just might be tempted.:)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Phil Do you have an email address or anything for him? I just might be tempted.:)
Yep I will contact him and get a sales list from him. That's where I got the Roatan from which I know are on your wanted list. I will PM or mail you.