• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New arrivals from Indonesia

LadyFang618

3 Year Member

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank u so so so much. That was so much help. Up until recently I only knew of the stores here in Florida. And I've got all of the species that they sell here locally. But I would give my left arm for one of the slings u have. So unfortunate that u can't post here :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are some members on here that sell slings too so it's always worth looking in Classifieds but as I said before always check Reviews too.

LadyFang618

3 Year Member
There are some members on here that sell slings too so it's always worth looking in Classifieds but as I said before always check Reviews too.
Ok thanks for ur help. I'm a newb to the forums. I've always been more into the YouTube forums, didn't know much about actual Internet forums til one of the youtubers mentioned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
They've just had their 2nd feed since they arrived and they all seem to have grabbed their crickets pretty quickly.

DSCF0335 (2).JPG

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I thought I'd just give an update on these 10 little ones. They're all eating well and so far 3 have moulted, 2 of them today.

5 (4).JPG

Latest posts