• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US net-bug.net?

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I thought there was a review thread on this one but can't seem to find one. Maybe it's mixed up in another thread i was reading.

I placed an order with them last week (Thursday) but have heard nothing back since. I followed the instructions on their website, sent an email with all my contact info, etc. etc. No reply.

I have the paypal order confirmation and confirmation of payment. But i'm still in the dark on this one as to the order status. Nothing on their webpage about shipping delays like others had during the holidays.

Weather up here is finally decent for a change. almost 40 today and should be in the low 40s the next 2 days, so i'm hoping they'll ship them soon before it gets cold again.

Anyone have any experiences with this vendor? Did i goof and order from somewhere i shouldn't have?

I'm used to Ken and Jamies services, with email updates and all that. Makes me worry when you get nothing back from your email.

leaveittoweaver

3 Year Member
That's not like Anastatia. I have emailed her many times and received a response very quickly. Perhaps try emailing from a different email address? Maybe your email is going to spam.

I have bought a few tarantula's from her at shows and she's always been responsive to my follow up questions via email. I have never placed an online order with her though so I really can't attest to how she does them.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Good point on the email. i'll try my gmail account tomorrow after work if i haven't heard back from her yet.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Good point on the email. i'll try my gmail account tomorrow after work if i haven't heard back from her yet.
I guess it helps to check your phone notifications now and then huh?

I finally got an email from anastasia, and a voice mail while I was cooking dinner earlier.

Seems New England area swapped weather with us. Instead of having the negative temps here it was almost 40 today. Her voice mail said it was 8 outside when the message was left.

So all is well. I'll trust her judgement in shipping when the weather allows. It will give me time to get a few enclosures set up waiting for them to grow into :)

5 out of 5 stars for anastasia and net-bug.net always impressed with the vendors that put the critters first.

leaveittoweaver

3 Year Member
I guess it helps to check your phone notifications now and then huh?

I finally got an email from anastasia, and a voice mail while I was cooking dinner earlier.

Seems New England area swapped weather with us. Instead of having the negative temps here it was almost 40 today. Her voice mail said it was 8 outside when the message was left.

So all is well. I'll trust her judgement in shipping when the weather allows. It will give me time to get a few enclosures set up waiting for them to grow into :)

5 out of 5 stars for anastasia and net-bug.net always impressed with the vendors that put the critters first.

Glad to hear it! Yeah, I live about three hours from her and it is freezing out here right now. Should warm up in the next few weeks though I hope!

emilyghetto

3 Year Member
I had a great transaction with Net-Bug. First time ordering from them. Communication was smooth and constant. The packing was amazing and VERY safe. The heat pack was still warm. Slings were in the expected tiny vials, what was unexpected were the FREE larger, pre labeled, ready to go vials for each sling to live in for the next few molts! Anastasia obviously cares about her spiders and customers. Will definitely be ordering from them again. I had six homes ready for these slings that now sit empty (thanks to the freebies) hmmmmmm....

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I had a great transaction with Net-Bug. First time ordering from them. Communication was smooth and constant. The packing was amazing and VERY safe. The heat pack was still warm. Slings were in the expected tiny vials, what was unexpected were the FREE larger, pre labeled, ready to go vials for each sling to live in for the next few molts! Anastasia obviously cares about her spiders and customers. Will definitely be ordering from them again. I had six homes ready for these slings that now sit empty (thanks to the freebies) hmmmmmm....

Miscommunication due to spam filter. I spoke with anastasia finally via email and she also left a voice mail (love the accent). After the communication breakdown was fixed she let me know when they were shipped and asked if they made it okay after the fog delay at the SLC airport.

I was impressed with her service and will definitely order from her again.

Latest posts