• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need these Gone!

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A.diversipes and Blue-Fang are all that are left!

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A.diversipes- 4 inch female- $130
E.cyanognathus- 3 inch- suspect female- $65

Paul Bowen

3 Year Member
Would love to help but the Avicularia diversipes is too pricey for my blood and the Psalmopoeus cambridgei seems a little much for my 1st T. Good luck

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The P.cam was sold in October lol but thanks anyway. Sadly I can't do much about the pricing for the avic, I mean I've already dropped the price quite a bit, and for a confirmed female of that size, I'm already taking a bit of a loss on my end. Just a heads up: this is not a good Avic to start out with. They're pretty fast-moving and can be every bit as mean as a Psalmo. Not really a good one to start with if you're not comfortable with species like that.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A.diversipes (Amazon Sapphire Pink-Toe)- 4 inch female: $130
E.cyanognathus (Blue-Fang) 2+ inch suspect female- $60

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A.diversipes and E.cyanognathus. just a heads up guys, I don't go on here very often anymore so if you have any questions regarding what I'm selling, the best way to contact me is either via PM or through email: [email protected].

Latest posts