• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Nature's Exquisite Creatures?

Lady Arachnid

3 Year Member
Does anyone know about them? I viewed their FB page and Steven Stamps gave them a 5 star review, but didn't comment. I'm waiting for them to respond on a price list on the Ts they have that I'm considering buying.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Haven't seen or heard anything about them, let us know how the prices seem though when they get back to you.

Lady Arachnid

3 Year Member
Haven't seen or heard anything about them, let us know how the prices seem though when they get back to you.
They respond really quick through FB messenger, and offer discounts for large quantities! It's just that my want list was so long that they're taking a while. Lol! Gotta go check my e-mail.

Lady Arachnid

3 Year Member
They respond really quick through FB messenger, and offer discounts for large quantities! It's just that my want list was so long that they're taking a while. Lol! Gotta go check my e-mail.
These are the ones I asked about check out their FB page for a complete list of available species. They are in Texas. Their website is down at the moment, but they are having it worked on:
Acanthoscurria brocklehursti 1" $30
Acanthoscurria geniculata .5" $15
0.1 Aphonopelma seemani (Wild Caught) 4" $45
0.1 Aphonopelma seemani (Blue Form) 2.5" $85
Avicularia divercepes 3/4" $45
Avicularia metallica 3/4" $30
Avicularia purpurea 1/2" $55
Brachypelma albicepts 2" $85
0.1 Brachypelma albopilosum 2.5" $45
Brachypelma albopilosum 1" $20
Brachypelma emelia 2" $95
Brachypelma schroederi 3/4" $75
Brachypelma smithi 3/4" $40
Brachypelma subulosum 1.5" $30
Brachypelma vagans 2" $30 Chromatopelma cyaneopubescence 3/4" $55
Cyclosternum fasciatum 1" $35
Grammostola pulchra 1" $55
Grammostola pulchripes 2.5" $65
Grammostola rosea 1" $45
Haplopelma albostriatum 3/4" $25
Haplopelma lividum 1" $35
Holothele incei 2" $65
Lasiodora difficilis (2.5" female) $85
Monocentropus balfouri 3/4" $55
Poecilotheria metallica 1" 85
Thrixopelma ockerti 1" $35

Let me know if you have any questions. "We are in San Antonio TX. Sorry about the website I am working with support to get it up my number is 210-995-9953 if you need to contact me my name is Jerry"

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ah, you mean Natures Exquisite Creatures. Jerry is alright, I've bought several sexed females from him, including my P metallica and G pulchra. He gave me a sexed female albopilosum once as a freebie. My business was local, but I have no complaints about NEC. And his T room is heavenly, he had lots of spiders when last I was there.

Lady Arachnid

3 Year Member
QUOTE="MassExodus, post: 60303, member: 4086"]Ah, you mean Natures Exquisite Creatures. Jerry is alright, I've bought several sexed females from him, including my P metallica and G pulchra. He gave me a sexed female albopilosum once as a freebie. My business was local, but I have no complaints about NEC. And his T room is heavenly, he had lots of spiders when last I was there.[/QUOTE] Oops! You're right! Nature's Exquisite Creatures. Sorry

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
QUOTE="MassExodus, post: 60303, member: 4086"]Ah, you mean Natures Exquisite Creatures. Jerry is alright, I've bought several sexed females from him, including my P metallica and G pulchra. He gave me a sexed female albopilosum once as a freebie. My business was local, but I have no complaints about NEC. And his T room is heavenly, he had lots of spiders when last I was there.
Oops! You're right! Nature's Exquisite Creatures. Sorry[/QUOTE]
Jerry has been breeding and selling for a long time. His care is A+ and he's very knowledgeable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

greenfaery25

3 Year Member
Has anyone had any recent business with these guys? I purchased a female Mexican Red Knee on Tuesday morning to be shipped to me in Seattle via one day Fedex and I have not heard anything other than that she is awaiting fulfillment, still. I left one site message, one facebook message, and called Jerry's cellphone and just nothing. I heard they were great with contact which is why I went through them, but I have not been getting that so far.

Dmantook

Has anyone had any recent business with these guys? I purchased a female Mexican Red Knee on Tuesday morning to be shipped to me in Seattle via one day Fedex and I have not heard anything other than that she is awaiting fulfillment, still. I left one site message, one facebook message, and called Jerry's cellphone and just nothing. I heard they were great with contact which is why I went through them, but I have not been getting that so far.

Did the sale work out?

Latest posts