• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Pet Wood

khatchet

3 Year Member
I see I would also like a pokie, or another G rosea as my male died of old age month ago.

khatchet

3 Year Member
Yeah i hope my obt is a girl. I have a female pink toe and my other to were both males.

Tongue Flicker

3 Year Member
It's been 2 weeks already and my female C.fasciatum still hasn't eaten anything yet. I'm not used to having a picky eater haha! I'm planning to breed more of my golden skinks in another thread to use as feeders for Ts. They are currently bein bred as feeders for my vipers :D

khatchet

3 Year Member
I see. I can only feed bug to my tarantulas. I cant even bring my self to feed my snake live.

Tongue Flicker

3 Year Member
Yeah i noticed that live-feeding is an iffy thing for US/UK reptile keepers. We don't have much options for feeders here so we improvise on what we can get our hands on. We can't be picky haha

khatchet

3 Year Member
Yeah and I plan on breeding snakes and other things, so I am sure there will be some I have to feed live.

Latest posts