• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My new emp scorp!

Liquid Ice

3 Year Member
well i went down to my exotic pet store looking for a florida bark scorpion. no luck. but the guy did turn me on to this pregnant female emp. im probably not going to keep all the babies so if anyone wants one maybe we can work something out?

Liquid Ice

3 Year Member
thanks Kenny! and DalilahBlue I recomend one. Only having her for an hour or so I have found myself in love. There extreamly friendly and cool little builders! she already made a burrow.

Liquid Ice

3 Year Member
sorry for bad quality ill try to get a better pic

Attachments

• IMG_0176.JPG
    IMG_0176.JPG
    237.5 KB · Views: 15

TJB13

3 Year Member
I love emperor scorpions as well. There very nice but my experience with pregnant ones is that they become very fast, if she's out of the burrow she sees or senses you she runs full speed to the burrow. I've also lost cage mates to pregnant emperors.

TJB13

3 Year Member
I love emperor scorpions as well. There very nice but my experience with pregnant ones is that they become very fast, if she's out of the burrow she sees or senses you she runs full speed to the burrow. I've also lost cage mates to pregnant emperors.

TJB13

3 Year Member
Sorry, did not mean to post that twice. I'm expecting babies as well by her behaviour, or she might be huge from eating the daddy. I have only seen her claws twice in a couple weeks... Hope I see little white emp's soon.

Latest posts