• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

my little friends so far

spidey noob

3 Year Member
hi all,
i went to feed my little friends to day & found i have got a few Ts in pre moult & i have 4 freshly moulted :D:D:D
so i thought i was pic time LoL
my first b,smithi didnt take a feeder so i think its in pre moult !!! witch im a bit sad abought as i think this moult may be the ultimate moult !!!
my second b,smithi, this is the one that got a split abdomen a few monthes ago. ( all seems to be heald now thank fully)
my b,vagans the first confirmed female in the collection, im loveing her HUGE burrow ;)
my b,albopilosum (this T is a hard worker)
to of my a,versi have moulted. (from the freebee batch i got)
one of these is a Aphonopelma sp. "Malinche" & the other is a N,chromatus.

spidey noob

3 Year Member
yet another moult up date !!!
i have 2 more avic versi moults (first batch) & another n,chromatus moult :D
also upgraded all four of my n,chromatus to larger tubs.

spidey noob

3 Year Member
hi all, woke up this morning to find another 5 moults !!! :D:D:D (a,versi / e,murinus / b,boehmei / 3 x a,anax) only misted last night & there was no moults so my 3 a,anax all moulted at the same time !!! :p but the e,marinus moult looks a few days old)

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Nice progress and pics! Thanks for posting

Do you find your A. versicolor slings need much earth to burrow like B. albopilosum slings do? How critical is the cork bark to either sp?

Latest posts