• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My first T.

McFryin

3 Year Member
My first T. B Smithi.

Attachments

• 20161010_211314.jpg
    20161010_211314.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Great beginner T. Congrats!! mine started staying out in the open on top of hide at about 1-1.25" dls. Somewhat active and fun to watch.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My first T too. Excellent choice. Will always have at least one in my collection.

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
A little friendly advice, lose the water dish. When they are that small they will very easily drown, espcially given the depth of that dish, and thats the last thing you would want to happen. It should be able to get all its fluids from its food until it grows abit more, then add the water dish [emoji4]

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A little friendly advice, lose the water dish. When they are that small they will very easily drown, espcially given the depth of that dish, and thats the last thing you would want to happen. It should be able to get all its fluids from its food until it grows abit more, then add the water dish [emoji4]
That's very good advice. If you must keep the water dish, no reason too though as per JohnnyP's post, put some aquarium gravel in it so that the spider can climb out. ☺

Latest posts