• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My current snakes

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sig my male ballpython
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Lucía Colombian Redtail boa
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Marija

3 Year Member
Thank you! Nice, Are you going to get a normal or a different morph? I got curious and checked them out there's alot of different ones out there
http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/
Oh my, so many morphs :D I kinda like the Hypo Cinder but I don't think I would be able to find that one where I live, only order it online maybe. Still need to convince my fiance to get one or consider finding a new fiance :p lmao

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you! Nice, Are you going to get a normal or a different morph? I got curious and checked them out there's alot of different ones out there
http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/

When I first bred corn snakes there were only 4 morphs available, normal, anery, amel and not so common snows, now I believe there are over 600 morphs. I still love the beautiful colours of the normals though.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh my, so many morphs :D I kinda like the Hypo Cinder but I don't think I would be able to find that one where I live, only order it online maybe. Still need to convince my fiance to get one or consider finding a new fiance :p lmao
I didn't realize there was so many either. Makes me kinda want one myself now,haha! I'm not to familar with them.i know they dont get to big and arent a defensive species, of coarse there's always a variable where one could be a bit more moody. Hopefully you will be be able to get one.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
When I first bred corn snakes there were only 4 morphs available, normal, anery, amel and not so common snows, now I believe there are over 600 morphs. I still love the beautiful colours of the normals though.
Oh wow! That's a big jump. I've only seen the normals. Since thats all the pet stores have by me and I havent been to a expo that had many corns. Mostly it was ballpythons and Leopard geckos,lol. It wasnt big one just a small local one that unfortunately Didn't work out to keep going on .

Marija

3 Year Member
I didn't realize there was so many either. Makes me kinda want one myself now,haha! I'm not to familar with them.i know they dont get to big and arent a defensive species, of coarse there's always a variable where one could be a bit more moody. Hopefully you will be be able to get one.
One of the main reasons I like them is their size :) I hope I'll be able to get one too, thanks :)
My family isn't a T or snake lover but as a kid I had a wild caught grass snake. The cutest little thing :)

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
One of the main reasons I like them is their size :) I hope I'll be able to get one too, thanks :)
My family isn't a T or snake lover but as a kid I had a wild caught grass snake. The cutest little thing :)
Its unfortunate Ts and snakes catch a bad break and arent liked as much as say a kitten or puppy by alot people. But ive noticed people who say they dont like them. It's generally to lack of knowledge . I used to try and catch wild snakes. But i started to feel bad because i was probably stressing and scaring them since they dont understand I mean no harm to them. So now I just photograph my encounters with them in nature.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Oh wow! That's a big jump. I've only seen the normals. Since thats all the pet stores have by me and I havent been to a expo that had many corns. Mostly it was ballpythons and Leopard geckos,lol. It wasnt big one just a small local one that unfortunately Didn't work out to keep going on .

That's because no one wants them any more so pet stores can pick them up dirt cheap.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Agreed. It is stressful for them but I didn't realize that right away.
You got those pictures posted somewhere? :)
I'll have to look, they are mixed up in my social media accounts. I should really be more organized with them. also Lost alot due to phones breaking on me . didnt see much reptiles this past year unfortunately. Mostly have flowers or wild mushrooms on this phone,haha. But I do have a photo of a snapping turtle i ran into.
image.jpeg