• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

my birthday wish!!!

Thivo

3 Year Member
Advance Happy Birthday to you and may your wish be come true...

How I wish I am near to you, to grant your wish... Ahihihihi...:D

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
So my birthday is coming up in two weeks and nothing would make me more happy then to get a sling GBB.

I know that feeling so my solution is to buy my own prezzie as I know none of my family would dream of buying me a T.

elektragrl

3 Year Member
This will most likely be my solution as well but it can't hurt to try first :) ....Enn49 are you making the same birthday wish this year?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This will most likely be my solution as well but it can't hurt to try first :) ....Enn49 are you making the same birthday wish this year?

Probably. I just got 2 Nhandu chromatus for Easter and I'm still after a Plesiopelma longisternale so that might be the one for my birthday at the end of May.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
i have a 5" female for $150 plus shipping of your choice. i offer lag on 2 day priority so shipping is cheaper!!!! :) hope you find what youre looking for! :)