• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My baybeees

Spider-Matt

3 Year Member
I use my t's to mold and change people's lives.

whenever I go out people on their bicycles or walking stop and demand that I go get my spiders.

cars have pulled over to see.

one person called the police and said I was luring minors to my house.

the police then began to hold my pink salmon birdeater and they thought it was awesome.

I didn't get to capture that on my phone cuz my phone had died.

I've also brought my trantula on trains and people gather around and slide their cell phones across the floor to me wanting pictures.

rather than just keep my trantulas in the cage all day I use them to change lives

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You shouldn't post such things..
Your videos are wrong ! I hope no children see your videos and see holding a T is ok..
I would hate to think if my sisters children had seen your videos and ended up helping them selfs to my T's when I was out of the room..
They know better which clearly you don't..

Sym

Spider-Matt

3 Year Member
those children love spiders and we'll never be afraid of spiders now thanks to the service my ts provided them.

it is therapeutic to purge the world of arachnophobia.

in the end it will save the lives of spiders.

I have even given my tranchulas away to people.

I want them to fall in love with them.

Ghost

3 Year Member
I use my t's to mold and change people's lives.

whenever I go out people on their bicycles or walking stop and demand that I go get my spiders.

cars have pulled over to see.

one person called the police and said I was luring minors to my house.

the police then began to hold my pink salmon birdeater and they thought it was awesome.

I didn't get to capture that on my phone cuz my phone had died.

I've also brought my trantula on trains and people gather around and slide their cell phones across the floor to me wanting pictures.

rather than just keep my trantulas in the cage all day I use them to change lives
The above post only goes to confirm that you should be banned from keeping tarantula's or any other creature for that matter,not only are you a danger to yourself but you are a public liability.

I thought I had heard some stupid things that people do with their T's before but your above statement really does take the cake.....

Spider-Matt

3 Year Member
The above post only goes to confirm that you should be banned from keeping tarantula's or any other creature for that matter,not only are you a danger to yourself but you are a public liability.

I thought I had heard some stupid things that people do with their T's before but your above statement really does take the cake.....
Actually, it is getting people acquainted with gentle creatures...as I said...I would never let someone hold a baboon.

Spider-Matt

3 Year Member
I enhance the quality of people's lives and give them memories they never forget. And they share the stories with others.
See how delighted this lady was when I gave her my Brazilian Bird eater!~

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
There are better ways of educating others about keeping Ts without stressing the poor creatures the way you do.

Ghost

3 Year Member
Here's another video of this guy dropping a tarantula while doing who knows what:
Just when you think this guy can't get any crazier,well I suppose that's one way too show people how not to go about treating there tarantula's...

Spider-Matt

3 Year Member
first time ever holding a baboon trantula it was a horned baboon.

it runs so fast its legs look like helicopter propellers

swimbait

3 Year Member
Maybe it would be wise to not handle your tarantulas when your drunk. Ever think of that? Personally I don't think you should own them at all

Latest posts