• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mug shots

Marija

3 Year Member
Lot of good looking people here :)
Here's one of mine
18274737_1346691052074745_6347667089541761256_n.jpg

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Hehe the little fella has attitude! :D What team is that bud?
That's the Ohio state Buckeyes. He's a heck of a football player too. This is us from our team last year. #65 and #78 are both of my nephews. I help coach the youth program out here. This will be our last year of youth ball together which is sad but still cant wait for this season.
_20170622_123059.JPG

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
A couple of ugly mugs for yall lol this is my nephew carsyn and I pre-gaming last fall. He helps me with all my animals, and has started his own collection of reptiles and spiders, a young herpetologist in the making View attachment 24681

Now that's awesome! Welcome aboard little buddy! :) Thanks for getting him started!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Except Nick talks about Ts and not working out like RobC. Hes RobC the workout guy now. Which is disappointing .

Lol!!! Yeah I've seen Rob's you tube vids. He's a damn beast! ****, his wife is, too. LMAO.

Latest posts