• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MrBoom619

Mattkc

3 Year Member
I just completed my end of a breeding project with Raoul (MrBoom619) and couldn't be happier working with him. Raoul hasn't been nearly as active on the boards as he had been a year or two ago, however all the glowing reviews he received then still stands now! For those that don't know him, he is very knowledgeable concerning the care and breeding of T's and is more than willing to help and advise those less informed with his expertise. He has excellent communication skills and will keep you informed - and for those that know him, he really loves to talk about T's ;)! I've had the good luck and pleasure of crossing paths with some of best in this hobby and I would rank him with the likes of "Austin S." & "Steve123", to mention a few... If you are considering doing business with him, do it and put your mind at ease!

Last edited:

Latest posts