• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Movies and T.V. Shows

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I seen a b movie the other day it was so funny I could not stop laughing it was called The Human Centipede (if you seen it you know what sick humor I have) am all excited for the 2 and 3 one. Thought I'll share:p

I don't know if I'd really categorize that film as a B-movie, more just a poor attempt at making something "shocking". I love horror films, but the human centipede films just seem like attempts to gross people out done by a director who has some rather sick fetishes. If you like the films I'm cool with that, but I can say, not my cup of tea :p

MiaWolf42

3 Year Member
I grew up watching mostly horror movies like C.H.U.D, Celler Dweller, Waxwork, Evil Dead, The Stuff etc. Some of my favorites now are The Signal (2007), Heartlands, Kontrol, He Died With a Felafel in his hand, Wrist Cutters, City of the Lost Children, Attic Expeditions, and I Heart Huckabees.
TV- The Lost Room, Eureka, Fringe, Red Dwarf, The Strain, Walking Dead, and The Dome. I could probably keep thinking of others... But I should sleep.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I grew up watching mostly horror movies like C.H.U.D, Celler Dweller, Waxwork, Evil Dead, The Stuff etc. Some of my favorites now are The Signal (2007), Heartlands, Kontrol, He Died With a Felafel in his hand, Wrist Cutters, City of the Lost Children, Attic Expeditions, and I Heart Huckabees.
TV- The Lost Room, Eureka, Fringe, Red Dwarf, The Strain, Walking Dead, and The Dome. I could probably keep thinking of others... But I should sleep.
I adore the evil dead films. My favorite is probably Army of Darkness. Bruce Campbell was so badass in those films. I still need to start watching Ash vs. Evil Dead it looks like a nice throwback to 2 and 3 since they're going for the more goofy horror-comedy approach of the sequels. The first one I enjoy a lot but in a different way than I enjoy the next two. It is genuinely creepy in parts and the camera-work that Raimi puts into these films is so unique.

Latest posts