• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Monthly Tarantula Photo Contests

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So how do we want to do this voting thing?
I was thinking maybe start a new thread with all the pictures and we can just "like" the one we think should win.
simple easy way to get voting done.

Richard Ray

3 Year Member
Hey Everyone,

I want to start doing monthly tarantula photo contests. How many of you would participate if we started this month? The winner would be prominently featured on the homepage for everyone to appreciate.
A little competition is good, right? :)

So...... are we going to do anything with this?

the last post on this was 19 November 2012..... Has anything been done with this as of yet?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I don't think we've gotten anything started yet... I've got the coding all ready for our winner spotlight on the home page. Would anyone like to help create new threads for each month, voting, and posting submissions?
Ideally we'd keep it somewhat anonymous and email submissions in to [email protected]

Pawandinverts

3 Year Member
I had a question. What if people go one Google Images and get some picture that looks really good and they did not take it themselfs?
Just wondering. I just don't want cheaters. :)

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well, the contests haven't started yet. But the submisson will go to a central email. There are ways of telling where an image originated from.