• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Monocentropus balfouri

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Frostbite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:):T:
DSC_1958.JPG
DSC_1959.JPG
DSC_1960.JPG
DSC_1961.JPG
DSC_1962.JPG
DSC_1963.JPG
DSC_1964.JPG
DSC_1965.JPG
DSC_1966.JPG
DSC_1967.JPG
DSC_1968.JPG

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
how ofter does it come out and be this willing for a snapshot? I imagine this photo op is a rare occurrence?
Frostbite is out most evenings and is getting better at not bolting back down the Burrow soon as I take the lid off the container, was happy to pose on this day.:):T:.

MyLilRed

3 Year Member
Frostbite is out most evenings and is getting better at not bolting back down the Burrow soon as I take the lid off the container, was happy to pose on this day.:):T:.
Being a OW species, how are their temperament? Are they a hardy species to keep?? Do they have any special requirements verses other tarantulas ?

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Being a OW species, how are their temperament? Are they a hardy species to keep?? Do they have any special requirements verses other tarantulas ?
very hardy T`s, bit skittish, normally bolt straight down the burrow, not seen any aggression so far, long way to go though till Adult, Frostbite is around the 2" Mark.:):T:

Latest posts