• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moderator Nominations

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
A few months ago I added two moderators and I have emailed them asking if they'd like to return. In the meantime, I think we're growing fast enough that we could use a couple volunteers to help moderate - keep the peace, organize threads, remove spam, etc.
If you'd like to nominate someone you think would be good for the community as a moderator, please send me a PM. Moderators don't necessarily need to be Tarantula experts - I'll be the first to admit I'm not an expert - but they do need to have a cool head, be fair-minded, and pay attention to detail.
Thanks for your nominations!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I would love to help but I'm far too stupid unfortunately, really don't get on with computers. I would love to do something useful for this forum. I've got a few things to sort out at home but maybe I can sort out adverts for my local shops when I'm not all in chaos.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I've gotten only a few nominations so far... Anyone else?

Latest posts