• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MM breeding loan

Thistles

3 Year Member
Exactly Thistles....shhhhh...
Funny GBB breeding was just brought up, I received a male just this morning from my good buddy Raoul. So it begins again! :)

This time last year I was knee high with them!
Hah! Did I spill the beans? Apologies! I've got 2 ladies if you want to increase your harem.

VanessaS

3 Year Member
People are already asking me if I am going to breed the pair of G. pulchripes that I got yesterday. Nope, well beyond my comfort level.
If I was the one with the mature male, I would just give him to a breeder and ask for a handful of babies along with the male back if he survives. His life is over at that point and they are the ones doing all the work.
If they are local - you are both going to get into a selling war trying to sell the offspring anyway. I would not feel comfortable having 100+ tarantulas when I might not sell any.

WhisperCH

3 Year Member
Hello guys I have a brazilian black, I was wondering how many slings can be in a sac? My girl is very beautiful but she still has a ways to go before she is ready for bedding but I am just curious.

Latest posts