• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mexican aboreal

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
they are here in the states. Fearnottarntula has them 200$ a sling https://fearnottarantulas.com/product-category/spiderlings/
IMG_2750.PNG
IMG_2751.PNG

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
Man when these hit the states they made their way around quickly! The first offering that I saw of these in the US was beginning of this year. I know of at least one other site that has them in stock now and I've seen at least 3-4 other offerings. I'm thinking these are going to get cheaper rather quickly.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Man when these hit the states they made their way around quickly! The first offering that I saw of these in the US was beginning of this year. I know of at least one other site that has them in stock now and I've seen at least 3-4 other offerings. I'm thinking these are going to get cheaper rather quickly.
Im waiting it out. In about a year the price will probBly go down nicely. When I first started in September of last year . M bals were around 100$ now you can get them for 50-80$

CEC

3 Year Member
they need to do something about those fees

Not just the fees of an import, you need a licence also. Only financially logical if you are buying thousands of dollars worth. All of that is plausible for me but I don't live very close to a "port of entry" for inspection. The closest place to me is Chicago, about 7 hours away.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Not just the fees of an import, you need a licence also. Only financially logical if you are buying thousands of dollars worth. All of that is plausible for me but I don't live very close to a "port of entry" for inspection. The closest place to me is Chicago, about 7 hours away.
Im not init for the bussiness. Theres some Ts i want as pets that i can't get here. Or are alot cheaper over there. If i was about that it would be easy for me since Newark is about 20-30mins away and nyc is 40-hour tops. Maybe i should find someone who wants to work out a deal with me. They have papper work i pick up ts and send to them. That way i can get my Ts and by pass the legal nonesense,haha.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Im not init for the bussiness. Theres some Ts i want as pets that i can't get here. Or are alot cheaper over there. If i was about that it would be easy for me since Newark is about 20-30mins away and nyc is 40-hour tops. Maybe i should find someone who wants to work out a deal with me. They have papper work i pick up ts and send to them. That way i can get my Ts and by pass the legal nonesense,haha.[/QUOTE
do you need to go to the port to pick them up? They cant be just shipped?

CEC

3 Year Member

I'm not too sure. Through talking to many people who import, I'm under the impression I'd have to pick them of from the port of entry. If not, I don't know how I'd get them to a courier to ship them to me.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm not too sure. Through talking to many people who import, I'm under the impression I'd have to pick them of from the port of entry. If not, I don't know how I'd get them to a courier to ship them to me.
maybe picking them up is a faster process. Which is understandable if you spent a few K on them. Wouldnt want them sitting around longer then needed.

Latest posts