• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US MATURE BREEDING PAIR L. VIOLACEOPES

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This is a mature breeding pair. Female is over 6+". She recently molted (almost a week post molt now) so now is a PERFECT time to breed her. I currently have the male housed with her. He has been tapping but I haven't seen any actual "pairing" yet. Female has been simulated and conditioned prior to introducing male. $275 pair. Will do $300 shipped express LAG. This is a beautiful and popular species. You will definitely get your money's worth and then some with this pair!!! Beautiful display and very active! Don't let this deal pass you by! Female pictured (this was within hours to 1 day post molt).
IMG_20170118_095657847.jpg

TOS: Lag with express shipping only. In event of DOA I will refund purchase price of tarantula only. I do not refund shipping. Not responsible for courier delays or anything that may happen due to that delay. Must be present to sign for package or will hold for pickup. Must inform me within 2 hours of pickup or delivery of any issues or lag is void. If package is returned to courier facility due to absence at TOD, lag is void and no refund given. Heat pack included at no additional cost. Thanks for looking!

Payment: Google Wallet. No, I will not set up a PayPal so please do not ask. Thank you!

Latest posts