• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Mattkc

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This guy is an absolute doll to deal with. He is local to me (we live in the same state but far enough away to where shipping is required). We agreed on a trade (my H. pulchripes sling for his poss. Crassicrus lamanai). He keeps constant communication and is very friendly. He ships on time and answers any questions you may have. He is very detailed when it comes to information about the species you are obtaining. I received my lamanai but unfortunately it was a DOA. The packing inside the box was PERFECT. There was paper towel lining the container but I feel that perhaps there was a bit too much room left for the T to move around in there. There were 2 cold packs (which he and I agreed that perhaps the cold contributed, as well). Either way, he made up for the DOA the following day (we gave him a day in ICU to try and pull through with no luck). He sent my money for the sling via Google Wallet the next morning. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again because he is honest, friendly, informative and truly cares about the well being of his beloved pets. We all make mistakes and we all have a chance to learn from them. Thanks, friend. I appreciate your business and hope that we have many transactions in the future. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Do you still have the male? I need some - badly :) Can you sell or trade him? Thx for answer .

I don't have him. Sorry. :(
I wouldn't mind having some, though. You have a female?

Latest posts