• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

March 2014 Photo Contest Discussions

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello
My submission is the last pic, I just added the other 3 to show what she was doing. She caught the cricket placed it down, started to web over it after the last pic she is now devouring it while its enclosed onto the wood. Tapinauchenius violaceus Purple Tree Spider, the photo doesn't do her justice. I also have the Tapinauchenius Cupreus violet tree spider, also a good looking specimen.

Last edited:

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad to see so many submissions this month! Don't forget to enter your photo for a chance to win!!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Just wanted to remind everyone that each member is allowed ONE submission per month.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Another reminder: I must mention that the winner must reside in the USA in order to receive the prize from Jamie's Tarantulas. If the winner resides OUTSIDE the USA, I will arrange an appropriate prize with them from me personally.

AND, please keep contest discussions on this thread only. Thanks everyone! Some really GREAT entries this month!

grandmaz

3 Year Member
I'm a new member and for my first reply, I incorrectly voted on the wrong photo for this current voting. How can I change it. I wanted photo number Post 9 but in error voted Post 10. Is it possible to change it? Sorry for the error. Want to be fair to the one I had intended to vote for. Plz let me know. I'm new at all this.
Thanks,
Grandma z

Latest posts