• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mahtava (A genic)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
First. Much love to @Thistles for this girl. Had I paid a hundred or more for her she would be worth every cent.
I adore all of my T's. The moody, the shy and the bold. But this girl has stolen my heart. Nothing about her I don't love. I went and got a larger extremely clear knitter keeper type enclosure (forget brand but a type I like) anyway. It's super clear and affords me a good view of her. She has pride of place on my desk. I love this T! She has a little pink bottom from kicking off her hairs in shipping. It's adorable guys! She's perfect ;) everyone needs a genic (or four.)
Mahtava:<3<3
Fist pre-feed- following is her dancing around with a big male dubia
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
First. Much love to @Thistles for this girl. Had I paid a hundred or more for her she would be worth every cent.
I adore all of my T's. The moody, the shy and the bold. But this girl has stolen my heart. Nothing about her I don't love. I went and got a larger extremely clear knitter keeper type enclosure (forget brand but a type I like) anyway. It's super clear and affords me a good view of her. She has pride of place on my desk. I love this T! She has a little pink bottom from kicking off her hairs in shipping. It's adorable guys! She's perfect ;) everyone needs a genic (or four.)
Mahtava:<3<3
Fist pre-feed- following is her dancing around with a big male dubia
View attachment 18389 View attachment 18390 View attachment 18391 View attachment 18392
She is lovely. I see she is also going to be pictured a lot. I am EXACTLY the same with my Genic (we both have them as our avatars now too). We shouldn't have favourites, but Genie, my Genic is deffo my fave. They are really cheap at the moment and I have Ts many more times expensive but I don't care. Fantastic, impressive, massive and wonderful markings make thames as far as I am concerned, a MUST for everyone. Congrats hun. Give her a big kiss from her cousin Genie from over the pond......lol

Thistles

3 Year Member
Awww this is confirming that I made the right decision! I almost didn't offer her, but I knew you'd love that little cutie so much! You've made a lovely home for her, and I know you'll love her even more as you get to see her sassy attitude. You two are a perfect fit for each other :p

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Awww this is confirming that I made the right decision! I almost didn't offer her, but I knew you'd love that little cutie so much! You've made a lovely home for her, and I know you'll love her even more as you get to see her sassy attitude. You two are a perfect fit for each other :p
I reckon you have made a fellow member very very happy with your decision. ☺

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks everyone. I'm so so happy with her <3

@Thistles ;
I never mind the attitude, feel as it it's perfectly within their rights to be defensive of their homes :) right now she's leaning her front legs against the side of her enclosure, feels like she's staring at me....What she's really doing is pleading for more food. After all an adult male dubia last night wasn't nearly enough. She has me nearly trained already. Lol

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks everyone. I'm so so happy with her <3

@Thistles ;
I never mind the attitude, feel as it it's perfectly within their rights to be defensive of their homes :) right now she's leaning against the side of her enclosure, feels like she's staring at me....What she's really doing is pleading for more food. After all an adult male dubia last night wasn't nearly enough. She has me nearly trained already. Lol
They certainly have an appetite that's for sure....lol

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Maybe I could get one @Phil and you could raise her vicariously, I could take lots of pictures for you...

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Maybe I could get one @Phil and you could raise her vicariously, I could take lots of pictures for you...
Sounds like a plan. I like that idea....lol . Not as good as the real thing but next best option ☺ so much more helpful than that @Thistles .....lmao :p

Latest posts