• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US M. balfouri slings. communal species 2 for$100 shipped 2 LEFT ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy G

3 Year Member
Thanks for the positivity guys. Fingers are crossed. Be careful this weekend. Some funky weather and snow gonna hit you Casey. Its gonna get down to 40s here.

swimbait

3 Year Member
Lol "get down to the 40's", It's been 20-30 degrees pretty consistently the last couple months here. For Florida though, that's cold

Timmy G

3 Year Member
The stork brought me not one but TWO little Chevys. Doc , Thank you so much. My kids we're in awe of these little balls of hairy energy. I was worried when I opened the little bundles, but extremely surprised when one ran out on to my hand. I purchase pinheadss and set the babies up in separate housing. The smaller of the two jumped on one of the pinhead, the other is cleaning itself it seems. Both are very active.

I cannot thank you enough Doc, the expression of amazement and awe on my 8 year old was PRICELESS thanks to you.
0123161736.jpg
0123161735a-1.jpg
0123161736.jpg

swimbait

3 Year Member
Sweet glad they got there safe! Keep the slings on moist sub though that sub is too dry. I keep my adult cambridgei on dry but definitely not slings, of any species for that matter

swimbait

3 Year Member
Awesome! They are a fast growing species. My 1 year old Pcams are almost 4 inches

swimbait

3 Year Member
pinheads forsure don't waste your time with fruit flies. I got some of these exact pcams from doc and they can take baby dubia at that size.

Timmy G

3 Year Member
I'll stick to crickets then. These P. Cams are addicting to watch. One is non stop active. The other has been more secluded but already eating good. I misted one side of the tank to throw some moisture in.
IMG_0235-1.jpg

As a proud new Papa, I'll share a baby pic...

Derrick

3 Year Member
Balfouri's no longer available? And how many slings are left? I am interested for sure.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey Doc, I'd like to purchase one of the pcams if they're still available.

Lvenegas9

3 Year Member
Hello there Doc, I would like to purchase the 2 M. Balfouri slings for $100 along with the P cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.