• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lp Breeding Project

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
WP_20160525_21_23_00_Pro.jpg
:D

WP_20160525_21_29_47_Pro.jpg

she initiated contact, showed willingness
immediately. He didn't even tap, he just walked up and did the deed. :D

WP_20160525_21_31_36_Pro.jpg

8===D

lol

WP_20160525_21_31_40_Pro.jpg

this was the last pic. I saw the insertion with my own eyes. They fell over sideways still locked up, and he pushed her away and ran. She didn't try to follow. So, success. Hopefully she's gravid. I will be doing this one more time with this pair, but no more. After more powerfeeding of course. My hands are shaking, I felt sure she'd kill him..:)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I absolutely love it. He just had to be in the right mood. How much wine did you have to give her to be nice? ^.~

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I absolutely love it. He just had to be in the right mood. How much wine did you have to give her to be nice? ^.~
You know, it was all about the molt. She had a totally different reaction to him, after molting. The fact that she just slapped him several times last year points to her being more tolerant than some females. Of course being well fed helped. Its like when she's slapped me on the hand(3 times now) she could have easily bitten me...it was more of a "hey, food..rushes hand...that ain't food, slap, "get the hell out!" She's just..spirited :)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I
You know, it was all about the molt. She had a totally different reaction to him, after molting. The fact that she just slapped him several times last year points to her being more tolerant than some females. Of course being well fed helped. Its like when she's slapped me on the hand(3 times now) she could have easily bitten me...it was more of a "hey, food..rushes hand...that ain't food, slap, "get the hell out!" She's just..spirited :)
love when they have just a bit of attitude. :)
Next year (or however long it takes) your going to be pulling out your hair as you open the 900th vial to water and feed. Cursing poor Ron. :p

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'll help hon if you get overwhelmed. If she has a ton Ship me a few, I'll start breeding meal worms again. Slings love the babies and they are just the right size for them. And I'm home all day anyway.

Latest posts