• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE IN MY AREA WHO HAS Ts FOR SALE!!!

new2tarantulas

3 Year Member
Yea I currently own 3 Ts muffin a female Chilean rose, Pedro a male juvenile Mexican red knee and a new male rosehair I bought today (NO NAME YET) Do u live in north GA as well?

new2tarantulas

3 Year Member
What part? I live in Dawsonville GA. The 2 and a half inch Male Mexican Red Knee I have I bought from Jamies Tarantulas. I like them because its only $17 shipping. But Iwould like to find someone who has something other than Rose hairs or Pinktoes for sale. I don't want to drive all the way to ATL to repticon either LOL.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well, unfortunately for us, that's about our only options in the area I have found. I am over between Pickens and Cherokee counties.

new2tarantulas

3 Year Member
O ok that's not far from me LOL cool no one around here keeps tarantulas either. Everyone looks at me like iam nuts when I tell em what I have as a pet!!

Sabeth

3 Year Member
I got all my Ts from Jamie's Tarantulas, too. She has some A. versicolor spiderlings for $30. I got one about a month ago and it has already molted; it's about 1 inch now.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I live in Spartanburg, SC. I have a few T's that I'm selling. I am familiar with shipping and guarantee live arrival. You can contact me here or you can text (864)612-4027. Payment must be made via paypal prior to shipping. I will give you the tracking # once package has been shipped. I will cut you a deal if ordered multiple tarantulas.

Latest posts