• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking for Monocentropus balfouri slings

mitty

3 Year Member
Do you have anything to trade? I have 5 1-1.5" M. balfouri living communally currently.

Jaswong00

3 Year Member
I have a sac from my female. About 1.5 months from now, they will be ready for sale.

If you can wait and my sac hatch, then I will sell them for a good deal to you. :)

Jason Wong
626-383-3824

Jaswong00

3 Year Member
I do have some from my collection for sale and I am breeding 20 different female species which MIGHT lay sac around April 2018. :)

What are you looking for?

Jason Wong

Jaswong00

3 Year Member
I don't intend to sell any right now until I launch this business next year if and when my Ts hatch. :). Hiwever, if you are interested in specific species, if I have them I can offer them to you because I need to get rid of some Ts due to space issue.

What state are you in?

Jason Wong

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't intend to sell any right now until I launch this business next year if and when my Ts hatch. :). Hiwever, if you are interested in specific species, if I have them I can offer them to you because I need to get rid of some Ts due to space issue.

What state are you in?

Jason Wong
So you arent selling but you are selling to make space?

Jaswong00

3 Year Member
I have a pair of LP subadult, both male and female is about 4". I don't have any Avic since they can't stand hot weather( I keep my 100Ts in my garage with CA weather).

PM me for price bro...

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have a sac from my female. About 1.5 months from now, they will be ready for sale.

If you can wait and my sac hatch, then I will sell them for a good deal to you. :)

Jason Wong
626-383-3824

Hi sweety!! HMU when the balfouri are ready to go! ;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sure thing Casey! :)

Cross my finger this time, this female double clutch so I m expecting smalll qty. The first sac got wet and the flies were all over it.

That's sad. I'm looking to get around 10-15 to start a communal. :)

Latest posts