• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

looking for mature female avicularia avicularia

greedy

3 Year Member
Looking for a mature female avicularia avicularia I have mature male if any one has one get back to me with prices I don't work set hrs so it might take a little bit to get back to you pics would be awesome

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not sure when females mature but i have one and she's 4" possibly 4"+......
2015-02-18_14-40-38_813.jpg

greedy

3 Year Member
From what I have read about them see is mature how much would you be looking to get for her

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
$40 + shipping or i would be willing to trade for a female of a different species.

greedy

3 Year Member
That sounds good I get taxes back sometime next week also here in york county pa we have been getting subzero temperatures every time you turn around so if you could ship how much would I be looking at for shipping and what would need to be done to make sure she gets here safe

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
No problem!!! :) I use 72 hour heat packs when shipping in harsh temps. They produce higher temps and longer lasting heat. I will of course, pick the best day for shipping to ensure safety of the tarantula. I pack very well so I will guarantee live arrival but for overnight delivery only- due to current weather conditions. I will check the weather in your local area to choose a shipping date. We will go from there. York County, PA? What is the zip code for that location so I can give you an estimate? Would you prefer I use usps or fedex? Fedex costs more but decision is yours. Thanks for your inquiry and hope to hear from you soon! :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Fedex standard overnight is $60 and priority overnight is $65

greedy

3 Year Member
I should have taxes back next week I have a friend going to a expo that is also next week so if that doesn't pan out I'll hit you up

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
cool deal....lmk if you find one. im.looking into another avic avic today thats for sale. if its female or male i will let you know in case you need more for breeding purposes. if not it will just be another t added to my collection. :) thanks!