• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for a juvenile or young adult male brachypelma Smithi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allthingsterrarium

3 Year Member
Hey Everybody! I'm in the market for about a 3 inch leg span preferably male mexican red knee tarantula (brachypelma smithi) Most of the places online where I would normally order one are either out of stock or selling slings or animals closer to 2 inches at this time. If anybody has one they are willing to sell I am in turn willing to pay normal internet price of around $80 for the spider plus up to $45 for overnight shipping. If you find these conditions acceptable please show me a picture of the exact tarantula you would sell me either in your hand or next to a comparable sized object and tell me a little bit about this individual animal. Due to a tarantula I ordered recently that sadly did not survive the transit I cannot accept one that is on the verge of molting so please check for any signs of such.

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
I have a freshly molted juvenile male B. smithi @3.5-4" I raised from 1.5"
I would sell for $80+$35 for shipping with LAG if you're interested.
Last molted on 06/26/16

2016-06-26 18.50.55.jpg
2016-06-26 18.51.34.jpg
2016-06-26 18.52.49.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Allthingsterrarium

3 Year Member
I have a freshly molted juvenile male B. smithi @3.5-4" I raised from 1.5"
I would sell for $80+$35 for shipping with LAG if you're interested.
Last molted on 06/26/16

View attachment 17733 View attachment 17734 View attachment 17735

Oh he is gorgeous! I absolutely love him and your price is very reasonable. I have just question, by any chance do you offer a guarantee he will arrive alive? He looks healthy and I'm sure he will but I only ask because I had an unfortunate loss by mail recently." How would we manage the payment? Through paypal I hope? He's certainly amazing and I am very interested :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Allthingsterrarium

3 Year Member
Oh he is gorgeous! I absolutely love him and your price is very reasonable. I have just question, by any chance do you offer a guarantee he will arrive alive? He looks healthy and I'm sure he will but I only ask because I had an unfortunate loss by mail recently." How would we manage the payment? Through paypal I hope? He's certainly amazing and I am very interested :)

Oh I just saw the live arrival guarantee sorry! Excellent! So yep just need to know if you will accept paypal and I think we have a deal :)

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
Sure here are the TOS
TOS: Overnight will be $35 with LAG unless USPS does not support overnight to your location. I'm not responsible for carrier delays or mishaps. Shipment needs to be accepted on first delivery for LAG to be valid. I will ship in insulated box, and will add heat/cold pack if you ask. If DOA I must be informed via text/email within 4 hrs of first delivery attempt or LAG is void. I need a pic of tarantula I will refund cost of T. (not shipping) Please provide a contact number that I may text/call you in case of any complication.

And a shot I took this morning for size comparison. I will pm you the details. (Canadian quarter)

2016-07-07 11.51.29.jpg

Allthingsterrarium

3 Year Member
Sold! Just sent to family/friend via paypal :) Thanks so much! I'll private message the contact information and address at the email you provided.

Allthingsterrarium

3 Year Member
Hello everybody! I have new update. I can officially say that this ad is now closed. I just want to thank everybody who took the time to look and make offers and a special thanks to Sdsnybny for offering one of the most beautiful and healthy looking juvenile mexican red knee's I have ever seen and the one I officially chose to buy. Have a great one everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts